If you are one of the 69% of people who don’t even have a will, this could lead to conflict and court
for the people you love.
Or maybe you do have a will. Unfortunately a will alone is simply not enough to make sure your family
will stay out of court and conflict if you become incapacitated or when you die.
In this educational, informative, empowering class, local attorney Dan Weiner will guide you to make
sure you know what you need to do to have a plan that will work when your family needs it most. If
you have kids, you will learn how to ensure they are taken care of by the people that you want, in the
way that you want. Dan will guide you to take control and ensure you have done the right thing by
During this session, you will discover:
▪Why nominating guardians for your children in a will may not be enough.
▪The best way to title assets to ensure that your family doesn’t get stuck in court if
you become incapacitated, or when you die.
▪ How to ensure that the assets you leave to your children and loved ones are protected from
creditors, divorce and even bankruptcy.
▪ Why preparing for your possible incapacity is the best gift you can give your family.
▪ How to pass on more than just your assets, and leave a true legacy.
Securing a Bright Future of your Family through Life Insurance
People don't plan to fail...they fail to plan. Taking control of your finances and
financial future can help you reach your desired destinations in life.
Life insurance is a part of strong financial foundation upon which you then build in
order to achieve your long-term goals.
Julia Ross will talk about the “NEW” life insurance that can address multiple
financial concerns that face modern families
• Dying too young. Death benefit in event of breadwinner’s death
• Becoming ill. Access to up to 90% of the funds in event of critical, chronic or terminal disease
• Living too long. Additional resources for retirement funding
Date: December 3, 2019 - 5:15 -6:45 PM
Location: 23151 Verdugo Dr # 115, Laguna Hills, CA 92653